Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I AM A STUDENT! :D

days passed by, end npud sa sem? haha! i hope everyone of us will passed all of our subjects and be able to comply all of our requirements. yikes! mag-3rd year njud mi. *SOON(think positive gud!) another challenges. wee! i hope my friends and i will still be in the same section. bahalag S A B A. kiddin' aside! i know we'll be facing more fears but then kayanun jud dapat. AGREE?

i have come up to this profession not because its my choice but rather its my relative's option. haha! PERO ? now.. I'm learning to love my course and the task that we are doin'. RD diri, REQUIREMENTS didto pero MALAMPASAN LANG LAGE NA. that's a student naman e. Dapat ready to face everything jud, flexible for everything. hehe
*I'll aim high, and hit the mark. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment