Wednesday, March 11, 2009

MY BLOGSPOT =)

I made this account for one reason - and that is because this is a project/requirement..in short badly needed.*haha! BUT WAIT!Later part, I have realized that I am now enjoying this stuff. Writing down what I want to say, express my ideas and explore..as if I have my own "dear diary".haaha*oh well..

I give my time and effort in doing this and for me, this is not a nonsense or a waste of time. By doing these blogs, I feel so free in narrating what I want, what I see and what I feel. It's like I have a freedom in expressing the inner part of me. *YEAH!
By pressing the keyboards, constructing sentences, adding photos- these were some of the things being done in making my blog.

Well, I might be leaving this subject (but hoping to be able to passed*haha!), by this activity making a blogspot- it will somehow remind me on what we have created during our CE2 days. And now, I'm happy that I've created this thinggy so that I could put down every steps of my journey. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment