Wednesday, March 11, 2009

you + me = US :)

Lately, things did not go smoothly as we've expected. There were lots of conflicts / burdens *chaar! but because of these, we end up making a decision on giving up this so called "US". For the past 8mos that you've been my partner, there comes a point that I really wanted to let go BUT that doesn't mean Im giving up. Maybe it's just a way for us to breath for awhile from our roller coaster relationship.*EMOTE! haha

Hmm. I have these fave line of a song, "loving is not owning, we should let it go.." *ka-relate man gud ko! bleh! 'di bitaw, gwapo pud ang thought sa song ui. hehe

If there would be a single word to express my feelings for you, it would be "s o r r y" for causing too much pain on your part- but still I won't neglect everything 'bout us. You'll still and always be my other half. *CHUVANEEES! haha

1 comment:

  1. haha... corny nun ah....

    dpat gawa ka rin ng blog bout sa mga friendship... na nag tulong sau...

    ReplyDelete